Pest Control in Medford
Pests take any opportunity they can to enjoy the comforts of your home. Getting pests out of your home is tricky enough, but if you want to use natural pest elimination methods that are safe for your family and the environment, your best bet is to bring in our friendly pest technicians in Medford. The pest control services at EcoLife will send invaders running without the use of harmful chemicals.
When you trust EcoLife for pest control in Medford, our local exterminators will:
- Eliminate pests and protect your home and family using low-hazard products.
- Combine all-natural and Eco-friendly products, including our own exclusive line of natural products, Simply Natural Solutions, to effectively get rid of pests.
- Develop custom treatment plans based on your pest infestation.
- Re-treat for free between visits as part of our warranty programs if stubborn pests persist.
Protection Designed for Your Needs
At EcoLife, we are a family-owned and operated pest control company, intent on delivering reliable natural pest control that protects your home, family, and the environment. We are equipped to combat your infestation, whether you need a one-time solution or modifications to one of our packages. Call us today for a free inspection and to see how we can help you!
Get a Free Estimate
Termite Treatment in Medford
There's a reason homeowners dread termite infestations. These critters are known to cause expensive structural damage to your home if you don’t put a stop to their continuous feeding on wood and other organic materials that make up your residence. Our termite control plans at EcoLife use natural products, including those from our own exclusive line of Eco-friendly products, protecting your family and the planet while getting rid of termites. Our low-hazard termite treatment in Medford uses 3 key products comprised of natural ingredients to eliminate termites and protect your home, including:
- Timbor, a natural and permanent wood preservative, coats the surfaces of exposed timber and protects it.
- Simply Natural Guardian Broadcast solution, exclusively made by us, is also applied to exposed timber for protection.
- Diatomaceous earth, a naturally found substance that’s lethal to pests, to eradicate existing termites.
- A powerful injection into your first-story exterior walls is formulated using all 3 of these products to further eliminate termites.
Get 10% Off Your First Treatment
Guaranteed Protection That Lasts
To give you peace of mind, you receive a customized Termite Protection Warranty with all of our treatments, whether it's for one-time or recurring termite management. This warranty covers free re-treatments if unexpected issues arise between scheduled visits and can be expanded to add coverage to additional areas as needed.
Rats and mice are always in search of food, shelter, and water, making your home an attractive option. Needing an access point no bigger than a dime, keeping rodents out can be daunting, and getting them to leave is even harder. Since rats and mice are known to carry many disease-causing pathogens and destroy your home wherever they go, timely rodent removal is critical.
Professional rodent control in Medford from the knowledgeable experts at EcoLife will defend your home, whether you need prevention, eradication, or ongoing protection, by:
- Sealing accessible access points to prevent rodents from returning.
- Strategically placing rodent bait out of reach of children and pets.
- Sanitizing & deodorizing affected areas with organic products designed to combat pathogens.
- Removal of rodents that are accessible.
Focused Care for You and the Environment
With our natural solutions and products, we make your home into a zone that pests don’t want to inhabit without using harsh chemicals and endangering your family and the environment. Everything we do is with our customers and the planet in mind. Our local exterminators are licensed, bonded, and insured and are trained to make the home repairs necessary to fix the damage pests leave in their wake. Fewer companies to manage and let in and out of your home means reduced stress on you and your schedule when dealing with a pest infestation.